Neighbourhood Watch is a proven Police and community partnership introduced to help control the crime rate, especially burglary and theft.
Even if you are living on your own and feeling isolated, or a young person looking to make some friends, New Norfolk Neighbourhood Watch can help you connect with like-minded people and find a voice.
Our aims are to empower the community of New Norfolk to:
– identify and address issues that affect our community safety
– learn more about improving personal and home security
– have increased knowledge about crime prevention, detection and reporting
– promote community well-being and increased feelings of safety
– improve community harmony by increasing communication and collaboration
What to do now
Check out our facebook page to keep informed and aware, and spread the word about community safety
– Learn why and how to report crime properly and protect yourself and family
– Know your rights
– Get feedback about crime stats and incidents
– Mark your possessions for easier identification should they be stolen and recovered
– Become a Representative and bring your neighbours together for social activities